We pride ourselves on offering competitive market rents and the security and comfort of long term tenancies if you need it.
Our service during the coronavirus crisis
Following the increasing number of safety measures advised by the government to limit the spread of coronavirus, Ermine Street Housing is aiming to provide an uninterrupted service to our tenants in what will become increasingly difficult circumstances.
There are some changes to our services:
- Property visits postponed. Due to the current travel restrictions, property visits are postponed. Where check out dates have already been agreed, we will attend or arrange for one of our partner agents to attend.
- Email instead of phone. We are not working in the office so the best way to contact us is via email. For repairs please email: Repairs.ESH@scambs.gov.uk. For all other enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office voicemail will be checked remotely on a regular basis however there may be some delay in using this method of contact.
- Rent. We understand that paying your rent may be an issue over the next few weeks and months. We encourage you continue to pay your rent and let us know if you encounter any difficulties. We will be understanding, and we will work together to get us through this crisis. Government has advised a cooperative approach, and we will of course, listen and be sympathetic to any financial hardship that you may face over the next few months. Contact us on email@example.com if you need further advice.
- Repairs. Continue to report repairs by email to: Repairs.ESH@scambs.gov.uk .We will continue to respond to repairs, and our contractors will contact you to arrange an appointment.
- Out of hours emergencies. Please call Mears on 0800 0851 313.